Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello, Again, Hello

Maybe some of you have noticed my absence. That feels kind of nice. I have made a major life change and amidst all the tulmult, there has been simply no time for blogging. There might be soon - but either way, I wanted to pop in and say hello and not leave you wondering what might have become of me. Terri, if you will email me your mailing address, I will send your book off right away. I have it all ready to go. I look forward to reading all your updates and catching up here soon. ~Lee

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're okay : ) I missed you!

    And it seems silly....but I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's exciting. Look forward to hearing more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit, I was a little worried about you! Welcome back, I've missed reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're back. I checked for several days at a time and remembered to do so again today and voila - a post from you.

    Do what you gotta do and then come on back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee,
    I don't have your email addy! LOL
    Here's mine: farmlife4014@yahoo.com
    Email me and I'll send you my snail mail addy.

    Hope all is well there now!
    God bless.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Major changes can be exciting. I hope you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee