
I'm still here. Yes. I'm sure of it. I had intended to write a little post about my Easter gifts; aren't they cute? They were fun!
I also intended to write what would have been, I'm quite sure, an eloquent post about this magnificent Easter gift:

And! I have mentally written a lengthy post about my experience of the Fool card in the Tarot Deck for Tarot Thursday. There's also a post about Wellness Wednesday. Well, that post might have been filled with all the things that I haven't been doing in order to see my own health and well-being progress.
The truth is, I've been a little blue. My life at home has been, ummmm, I think the best word might be, "complex." And my life at work has been challenging and hectic. So for a little while now, I've found it easier to read your blogs, devour your words and do a little twittering. I feel this cycle reaching its conclusion and I believe I will write for you the Tarot post this weekend (I'll be behind, please forgive me!) and a little update.
I am going to be moving. Pretend that I've said it with conviction and enthusiasm. Yet, I have no idea where just yet and I'm a little bit worried about that. But, moving is inevitable and so I'm determined to see the possibility and infinite potential for good things. I have to laugh though, my back isn't quite as enthusiastic as I'd like. Tumor guy did not go on vacation as ordered, wishing instead to observe the coming feat. This could be an interesting dance.
If not this weekend, soon. With lots of great, new tidbits to share.
Cheers! ~LeeA




I've missed you. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I know you've had issues with your place at the same time that you loved it. I am praying that your move will bring you another space that you can love and that you have a landlord who takes care of it! WIth your skills, I know you will make the new space beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSending you energy for packing and unpacking!