Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just a Sunday Quickie


I saw this beautiful photograph at Wise Craft today. I love this blog! I always feel so calm, so centered an d inspired while exploring her pages. Isn't it beautiful? Go look. Really. Do it.

This afternoon though, I am laughing wildly. I am having the deep, all the way down to your toes laugh that we just NEED to experience from time to time. I almost left a comment; actually I wanted to leave a comment but I couldn't place the comment right beneath the photo that captured my attention. The comment would have read:

Beautiful! Wool rocks. Thank you! I've made a wool rock myself. It was so much fun! Of course, I was trying to make a felted, heart-shaped pincushion. Now that I know I was really making a wool rock; I think I'll make some more.

You thought I was kidding, didn't you?

1 comment:

  1. I love your Wool Rock! Why can't I come up with that!! :) And to celebrate your lovely wool rock, you are hereby awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award! Yeah!! Come to my place to claim it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee