Thursday, February 5, 2009

Meyers Briggs for your blog!


ESFP - The Performers
The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


This was just too funny to pass up. I am sooooooooooooooooINTJ!! I'm still laughing - only in my dreams do I even approach the middle of the E/I scale. I'm going to have to think about this one all week - how can one's writing be the absolutely and complete opposite of their waking, walking, conscious personality? I'd sure like to know how the blog was analyzed. You know you want to take this test too - g'on.. What can it hurt?



1 comment:

  1. Well ... as a fellow INTJ, I scored ... are you ready? ISTP. At least I'm closer than you are!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee