
Inspiring Jamie Ridler asks today, "What do you wish to make room for?" Aha! Easy peesy this one. Really! Ummmm okay...I wish to make room for..........EVERYTHING! Yes, really. Everything.
My life has become quite confined and I feel imprisoned very many days. Instead of rhythm these days I have routine. I feel cramped in both time and space. As soon as I allowed Jamie's question into my awareness, I saw several beautiful pictures in succession; I saw my own living room, lighter, brighter, sun flowing in and either the space was a bit bigger or the furniture had been bewitched to a smaller size. The room felt airier and lighter, as though there was room to dance. Then there were open fields, and wind, grass as far as I could see into an expansive sky. There was room to dance.
Ahhhhhh! Room to dance. I am ready for the dance of my life, leaving the stilted, faltering tip toeing behind. Yes, I'd like to make room to dance.
~Lee




what librarian lee wishes for herself, I also wish for her.
ReplyDeletehope everything you wish comes your way.
As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure about this everything??? Oh, what an adventure!
Take care! Und tschüss! ;)
As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteMake sure to stop by blisschick tomorrow -- there will be a free surprise that I think will especially speak to your inner dancer! :)
You have the magic too.
ReplyDeleteThat is so wonderful. You will have to visit me some time and we can enjoy this together. Thank you for your wonderful comment.
what librarian lee wishes for herself, I also wish for her.
As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteYes! a BIG exubertant yes to your big exuberant wish. Way to think big, darlin'!
As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteThe "making room for amazing" in my wish is totally inspired by Jamie's blogpost about her style makeover. Have you read it?
http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/raising-my-standards
It made me dream of all that space to dance you beautifully described in your wish.
AS Lee wishes for herself, I wish for her also...
ReplyDeleteyes we all need room to Dance and Breath, I really trust that you will find this space!
As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your dance!
Christine: I'll be there! Grammy, I'm packin now! (where am I headed?) and Danette - I just now read it and I'm thinkin, wow, how cool it would be to empty out all those closets and only have what I love in there! How much lighter and happier would that feel!
ReplyDeleteAs Lee wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
May you dance to your heart's content!
what librarian lee wishes for herself, I also wish for her.
ReplyDeleteI hope you dance blissfully through your days and lull yourself to sleep by your sweet melody at night!~
Hi, Lee. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
ReplyDelete-TimK
Everything!
ReplyDeleteAs you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
As Lee wishes for herself...I wish for her also! Yes to dance! I hope your wishes all come true! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment!
ReplyDeleteAs Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteLots of dancing!!!
Dear Librarian Lee,
ReplyDeleteRoom to dance! Great. The best. Dancing makes us all feel better and expansive. I have a little disco in my laundry room -- lots of fun.
Wishing you tons of room to dance -- physically, spiritually and emotionally!
Giulietta the Muse
As lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteI am late in joining but I wish your dreams to come true.
Dearest LeeAnn...I do so love and ****completely****grok your wish WOMAN! :) As the spacious-loving LeeAnn wishes for herself, so too do I wish for LeeAnn's EVERYTHING Space! But most importantly...the space to dance :) Cheers Love,
ReplyDelete~Shamsi
As LeeAnn wishes for herself, I so wish for her as well....
ReplyDeleteAs LeeAnn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteAs Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
As LeeAnn wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.....can I join you in your dance???
ReplyDelete