Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't you just hate when that happens?

I was cruisin blogs a couple of days ago and trying to write down all the wonderful ideas I’d gotten. I found this lovely blanket at Posie Gets Cozy, and I’m going to try to learn to crochet for my newest grandson due at the end of the month. I found some beautiful pincushions and I am going to start on those too. But then, I found the most mouth-watering photograph of a LEMON desert. Oh how I love anything lemony. So, I went and bought some lemons, thinking that while sweetie watched the football game (wasn’t that amazing?!?!?! And I don’t even like football) I’d whip up this lovely lemon desert. Well….ahem…pffttt…I didn’t save the blog link. And now, I can’t find it ...sigh... I don’t think she shared the recipe, but the picture was sooo enticing! I thought I’d for sure be able to get right back to it. So, I’m looking for a lemon something deserty type recipe that caught my eye. If I had something to give away – and join this lovely blog give-away tradition I’d offer it up to anyone else who might have seen that blog, the photo looked at those the lemon cake recipe was made into cupcakes. Did you see it?

So, in the meantime, I’m going to get an I hook and one of my students at Knitting in the Library this Thursday is going to teach me to crochet. Tonight I hope to get a short start on a pin cushion, or at least needle-felting the pieces. And I’ll keep looking for those lemons.

And, all this will be done while waiting to hear the cost of car repairs – I just had it towed and anticipate about $400! Ouch….WHERE ARE THOSE LEMONS!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee, I do hate that when it happens;) But then again, sometimes the blogs track YOU down, too! You left a note on mine while I was still up in Alaska and I had to back track to find you and on other commenter to let you know that I posted the Heartstrings Pillow directions in a better format...just for the two of you! Well, it also gave me another blog post;) Track me back and enjoy!!! Michele

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee