This lovely card arrived in the mail last week. Kate, of Kate's Quilting so very generously sent this card. I had asked Kate if she might sent a postcard so that our textiles students could see a a REAL card instead of my own beginner attempts. Kate very kindly obliged and sent two, the second below.
I am so continuously amazed at the generation of bloggers - especially quilters and others of the crafting community that I've met. Never, no, never not once has anyone failed to respond with the most helpful suggestions, contributions of materials and sometimes finished pieces. How delightful you all are!
I am hopeful sometime later this week to be able to post photos of my own fledgling postcards, my first pincushion and photos of the finished quilts mentioned last week. In the meantime, our fiber students were really inspired by Kate's cards and are busy working on their own class projects. Thank you, Kate - and thank you to all the inspiring bloggers out there who urge me on not only in my craft learning, but in my remembering to practice kindness, generosity and loving support.
Cheers!




Beautiful! well done! Saw your comment about diet coke and bopped over...from two deit coke dependents ourselves!!
ReplyDeleteblessings,
kari & kijsa