
It's already Wednesday. This has me smiling, a slowly dawning awareness that I really did it - for an entire week I held to my one small thing. Now, what's a little more interesting is that my one small thing bore fruit. I ate lunch everyday which I brought to work. (I told you it was a small thing!) This means, I cut out one soda every day since I didn't go "out" and it also means I saved a bit of money and that I ate fresh, raw vegetables every day. That has some consequences you don't want to know about - but good ones, trust me.
I'm still tired, I'm not doing enough of the things I want to do, but I've turned my face to the direction, of that I am sure.
Lee



No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee