Congratulations on the birth of your grandson. Isn't being a grandmother a wonderful feeling? My granddaughter, Saige, turned a year old in February. (I got to spend 18 days with her and bonded so deeply.) I think what's so special about being a grandmother is that I'm not rushing Saige to be anything but who she is - a darling baby.
Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee
I am a librarian! I also happen to be the mother of six incredible women. I love to learn to knit (that means I keep trying, I'm not very good at it). I am devoted to my houseplants. There are some sewing projects I hope to get to and more than a few books to read, movies to watch and tunes to learn (I also love to learn to play guitar).
CONGRATULATIONS Lee!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable!
God Bless, Lee, he is gorgeous indeed... A chip of his Grandmother's block... She has a beauty that blossoms through the generations...
ReplyDeleteLove,Suz
Congratulations on the birth of your grandson. Isn't being a grandmother a wonderful feeling? My granddaughter, Saige, turned a year old in February. (I got to spend 18 days with her and bonded so deeply.)
ReplyDeleteI think what's so special about being a grandmother is that I'm not rushing Saige to be anything but who she is - a darling baby.
Enjoy.