I finished these over the weekend. I had to have a bit of help since my sewing machine gave up the ghost. Thanks to Amy and Michele for stitching up the sides for me. I was really very sick all last week - this strange sort of monster flu that didn't really SEEM like the flu, or like being sick at all - until you attempted to do something strenuous like oh say, look upwards or stand. It was pretty terrible. But! I'm over it now I think and should be more productive soon.
On another note, my baby is maybe having a baby. Folks don't mix her up much with her twin these days. Yes, she's really, really having a baby! Like umm today! She won't look like this much longer and we'll really be able to see Kael in the next photos! I'm trying to focus and be very Zen about this.....Soon...hurry up! Soon, be patient, quiet....soon...NOW...hurry!! This is one of those cool self battles because I can't really affect the outcome anyways so I can stomp my feet as much as feels good and then just have to wait anyway. Hurry! Soon!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee