Hey! I read what's on my reader, don't you? Mostly crafty type blogs, knitting blogs, sewing, recipes - once in awhile I follow a link to something "else" but I get to something else from a knitting/sewing/crafty blog. I like it. So today, here are five blogs I think you might like. A little crafty but some are quite different....I think it's the photos that so capitivate me. I want to get better at photos. And, these blogs inspire me in all sorts of ways. Enjoy!
BirdsNest on the Ground (are those hibiscus? Right? I'm right, aren't they? Just makes me swoon they're so beautiful!)
Be Present...Be Here (always, always inspiring to me, this is a blog that supports and nurtures me, I am so grateful)
My Birds Blog (these photos! oh gosh they're just so ummm perfect?)
Savoring the Details (I love dropping by here for a little pick me up!)
Attitude of Gratitude (His first item to be grateful for today cracked me up so hard I'm still laughing!!)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey, Lee,
ReplyDeleteI saw a site that I thought you might like - mrecycledbags.com. This woman makes "plarn" (yard out of plastic bags) and crochets shopping bags. They are sturdy and use recycled materials.
I've so reduced my use of plastic bags that I'll probably have to get some from my friends to make plarn but I think I will.
Keep sharing other sites.