Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday

This week Jamie's question is:what rules do you wish to make or break?


Wow

I have always felt like Jamie's questions speak right to my heart - every single time I check out Wishcasting I am touched, I am amazed, I have been awestruck and I've even been a little teary. This is the first time I've laughed.

Really Loud!

Because this answer required no thought, no contemplation. It is not necessary to wonder and edit and read everyone else's posts before composing my own. Nope.

This one was simple, no hesitation. Would you like to hear the answer?


Any Rule I Damned Well Choose!


So there.


Love and a snickery smile, ~Lee

10 comments:

  1. You go girl! ;-> As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Love it!

    As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. You go girl, let go and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :-)

    As Lee wishes for herself, so I damn well wish for her also!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
    Giggle...WHOOT you go girl!!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love it!
    as lee wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Big belly laugh*
    A woman after my own heart!
    You go!

    As Lee wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Lee wishes so I wish for her also... break any rule you want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Lee Ann wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Sounds good to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whee! That sounds like fun! As Lee wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee