Whew! I can find
Nice huh? There are chickens, well, roosters too! I wonder what it says about me that I am surrounded by chickens and goats?
I managed to visit a slightly more distant neighbor who owns an alpaca farm. Oh my those animals are soooooooooooo cute! The owner was kind enough to give me a few review lessons on my spinning wheel and despite not being certain of where to find all the proper clothes and shoes, I have spent the last hour or so attempting to produce something that resembles yarn - with no success. I laughed a lot at myself and kept trying - I know it's just around the corner, I'll figure it out soon enough I think. There's a spinning group that meets just a few miles from here and I will join them as soon as I'm more sure of shoes and keys and things like that.
I did manage to get Terri's book into the mail - I think I even forgot on that fateful Indy 500 day to announce that Terri had won the drawing for The Friday Night Knitting Club.
I'll post more often now, though I'm sure very sporadically for awhile. Maybe this long weekend I can manage to organize shoes, toothbrushes and towels so that I feel more relaxed and can consider postworthy thoughts. Wishing you all good things and looking forward to browsing your newest news. I have missed you. ~Lee




So, so, so glad you have landed and have founded one pair of shoes.
ReplyDeleteChickens and goats are not bad neighbors at all. At least you know what to expect of them unlike our human neighbors sometimes.
Spinning yarn - I'm impressed!
Be well. Onwards and upwards.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlright, blogger is starting to annoy me now. This is the second blog I tried to comment on and when I hit publish, it publishes a comment I wrote YESTERDAY at another blog. And that comment vanished and wouldn't publish yesterday. Now it is haunting me. Argh.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, glad you are back. And one pair of shoes is better than none at all. Especially with farm animals about.....