Saturday, August 2, 2008

Domino Swap

Today I got these lovely dominoes in the mail. She wrote, "I find little more fascinating than the human face." And, I think she might be right. These are just way cool! Thank you Tracy! I do apologize for the glare. Learning to properly photograph the world is on my BIG! ToDo List.

I made these for my swap partner; they're still in the mail so I won't say her name just yet in case she looks. I had wanted to do so much more for this swap...I had an idea that would be just great for my partner's interests but that will just have to wait a little while. I really want to send them off to her shortly; I hope these will suffice until then. And, I promised to tell you all that Fran is really the painter of these particular dominoes.



So, I've made quite a start on my weekend ToDo list. I only cut one pincushion. I think I should give this a try before I cut out more than one. I think it will be very pretty. The chores are mostly done; there's laundry and bird wings, but I think I'll settle back with a cold glass of wine, maybe knit a few rows and enjoy the peacefulness of a dusk falling on a very productive day. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all the dominoes! They are really, really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dominoes - both those you sent as well as those you received - are beautiful!

    On a seperate note, I know I haven't been commenting much but I have been keeping up! Glad you are settling in.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee