Friday, August 1, 2008

TGIF

Oh man! I have been not very focused lately. I have half a dozen posts that I'd like to write - they're written in my mind. I didn't want to write another post sans photos though - it's looking pretty drab around here don't you think? I made a plan for going to take some photos and then, I realized that most of the photos which are in my mind are also on my camera! Am I a little mixed up now or what?

So, what does Lee do when she's feeling unfocused? Well! She writes a list of course. So here it is; my weekend list which will hopefully lead to some right fine posts coming soon.

  • Dust in my bedroom - oh ick! How come all the dust in the world ends up behind my pillows?
  • Sweep, mop, clean birdcages and water plants - those are "musts."
  • Write these posts: Eubonics, Crash, Boom, Bang!, Spinning Day, The Alpaca Farm, So Much Yarn in downtown Seattle, and Mama's Necklace.
  • Organize photos and take a couple more.
  • Work in the someday garden.
  • Cut out two pincushions - They're so cute! You should see them. And, you could if you could read my mind - along with those posts I'm so skillfully crafting in my mind too.
  • Cast on (again) the Zune pouch that I'm knitting. This is also primarily in my mind because I've cast it on 10 times, knit almost 4 rows about 6 times and pulled all of it off 10 times. It's such beautiful yarn and I've never knit before something on such small needles with a pattern that must be carefully counted. Maybe I'll at least show you the yarn soon.
  • Finish that sewing room chair - Which means I need to add getting some foam to the list.
  • Finish off and mail my dominoes for swapping. I'll show you those too - they're quite lovely and Fran makes me promise to tell everyone that we actually did end up choosing, from our tin of "Fun with Mom doing Dominoes Day", dominoes that she actually painted.

Looks like a lot. But you see, it's so simple really...according to my mind that is. I hope you're having a fabulous weekend filled with bright and sunny things. Oh, I forgot - clip the bird wings and do LAUNDRY! Whew.

3 comments:

  1. That's not a week-end's worth of activities, it's a whole months worth!
    You didn't mention sleeping, eating, meditating, day-dreaming.

    It'll be nice to see your photos. I'll be happy when I figure out how to get photos up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, looks like you're making good progress : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee