
That’s my bathtub. That’s not my pet spider.
Where does the day go from here??
Where does the day go from here??
Is killing spiders really bad luck?
I didn't kill it. I just sent it on vacation. A fine place with a nice swimming pool.
Read a little, knit a little
eeeewwww. that is one ugly spider. I'd try and set it free too. No way I could kill that.
ReplyDeleteBrave of you to liberate it. It was a big one.
ReplyDeleteSpiders FREAK me out! Oh they have way too many legs!
ReplyDeleteBlech gross. :) We've had so many spiders in our house lately, I think it's the weather. Hope you don't mind, but I'm tagging you for a "6 quirky things" post if you want to do it. There are details on my blog - don't feel obligated though!! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness you are hilarious... i hate it when those huge spider legs come out of nowhere! They are always hiding.. I fear that one day it will get me!!
ReplyDelete