Monday, September 22, 2008

Meme

I am Mary Poppins you know; so coming up with 6 Quirky Things when Amanda, over at Violiceous tagged me was tough! Heck, I even asked my daughter about my quirks and here’s what she said, “You don’t like laundry in the bathroom.” When I gave her a quizzical look she explained, “Mom; the washer and dryer are in the bathroom.”

Here are some quirky things about me and the rules.
1) Link to the person who tagged you2) Mention the rules3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
6 Quirky Things about Me

I often wear mis-matched earrings on purpose

I really hate, hate, hate wearing tennis shoes without socks. How do the rest of you do that??

Even in the summer, I make my bed with a gazillion blankets. And! I usually sleep under them, at least start the night out that way no matter how hot it is.

At over 50, I still cry in the dentist’s chair. Even if it’s only a tear or two – every single time.

I am known to exclaim, “Oh! That’s my favorite song!” Probably twenty times a week to twenty different songs. I can’t identify a real favorite when asked.

I only like white sheets on the bed. Colors are beautiful but to sleep on, it needs to be white.

Now of course that I've written the post (sorry that I had to think about it for so long Amanda!) and let it set for several days; I can think of many more quirks. Just do me a favor, okay? Don't ask my family about my quirks.

OH! Who do I want to tag? ummmmm...I have to think about that part. How about this? If you're willing to do the meme would you leave a comment so I can tag you? I know that's backwards - another quirk of mine...I could never be the captain on any team in school because I couldn't choose my players! Oh man now I'm all in a tizzy thinking about having to choose! Leave me a danged comment wouldja?

~Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee