What I want to think about today:
- I want to remember today that people are always more important than things
- I want to remember today that I trust my Creator and I believe in the process even when I can't see it
- I will remember today that my thoughts, as much as my actions, bear fruit tomorrow
- I will remember today that it's all good - it really is
- I will walk in the knowing that Five Good Things are really 10,000 good things and that it is not necessary for me to name them all; but to allow them to become part of my thoughts and actions in each fluid moment
I wonder what happens to my To-Do List if I create this list first? Lately, the thought has been introduced to me that my life isn't exactly as pretty as my blog. I fail often to be the person that I am when I blog. Perhaps if I sometimes use this space to consciously remember who I want to be, and the life I wish to live, I can create a balance between who I really am and who I blog to be. My list of "things that bug me" is probably far more realistic than my lists of Five Good Things. It's not that I intend to be dishonest - and I'm not even convinced that I am. But very often, I blog as I wish to be and not so often as I really am. Today, I will look in the mirror, accept all of me and grow into the best parts of me, manifest more fully all that we are created to be. Today I will be the Creator of my life and not merely a respondant to it.
What a long, strange trip it's been. Happy Friday everyone; and fruitful, loving and exciting weekend.
Cheers! ~Lee




Congratulations on 100 posts (even though this is the 101st) *wink*
ReplyDeleteI'll be celebrating my 1-year blogiversary next week and can't believe how time flies ...
LeeLee, I'll call you next week:
ReplyDeleteYour post today truly hit home for me (5 good things)...
We each must take a moment to truly appreciate ourselves and our lives...there is a reason and purpose in everything. Acceptance and faith that all will be well is the key.
Suz
It's funny, I forgot to post at my 100th and ended up celebrating my 101st post.
ReplyDeleteWe are both the best and worst parts of ourselves. I think saying something, writing it, makes it a stronger part of your reality. It's clear from your writing that you are a wonderful person who lives her blessings.