Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weekend To-Do List


My boarder has secured his own living situation. It's amazing how the absence of just one quiet person can make such a difference! Maybe by Sunday night my sewing room can look (almost) like this again and my daughter and I can re-organize our space. I am eager to begin to making this place our home. I'm hoping that very soon I can get back to some un-finished projects. There's that pincushion with little teeny, tiny stitches that I started, and of course, the Chase blanket and a couple of over-due swap ATCs. So! Off we go, organizing again so that life can get back to normal - whatever that is. Hopefully pics of FOs coming soon.


  • Finish washing all the bedding left behind by my boarder - this requires a trip to the laundromat I think
  • CLEAN really CLEAN the bathroom

  • Get all my books back on the bookshelves which are now back in my sewing room (I already tried to get Grandson Number One to organize cookbooks and not cookbooks - he made a laudable attempt!)

  • Re-build the shelves in my sewing room which were emptied to create a bedroom for my grandsons

  • Finish bringing down the items from the upstairs closet which were once in my sewing room and get the onto the shelves

  • Move my sewing table back into place

  • Move my cutting table back into place

  • Clean bird cages (no bold, no caps!)

  • Make something yummy for dinner at least once this weekend

  • Finish covering the sewing room chairs

  • Finish putting the highchair together

  • It's not as bad as it sounds. The grandsons will help!


    I hope you're all having a splendid weekend, that it's not too rainy and that you visit your local farmer's market before it's too late.



    3 comments:

    1. You are going to be busy this week. Hope you get everything done and I hope to hit up the market for some yummy veggies this week!

      ReplyDelete
    2. If you even do 1/3 of what you've planned you will have achieved a lot. Right on!

      ReplyDelete
    3. If you even do 1/3 of what you've planned you will have achieved a lot. Right on!

      ReplyDelete

    Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee