Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend To-Do

Looks like a stay-at-home most of the time weekend. I like those. Things have been slipping around here and I'm anxious to get caught up again.

  • Friday night is a cleaning night. I'd like to get a handle on all those piles of things here and there. You know the ones - a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
  • Really clean the bird cages and mats beneath them. I'm facing a reality that it may be time to consider re-homing my birdies. I don't much like that reality, but with kids and activities they just aren't getting much attention.
  • Maybe re-till the garden spot and cover in newspaper. I'm coming around to the PNW mentality that comfrey is a nuisance. It's EVERYWHERE.
  • Really, still on my list is to re-cover the sewing room chairs and put together the vintage highchair that I brought home for Chase. The reality is that he'll likely never sit there but I still want the project completed. Does anyone else do that?
  • Water and prune my houseplants - they're looking kind of sorry.
  • Put the proper bed frame on my bed and attach the footboard. Ummm that will be different, sleeping with a footboard. I wonder if I'll like it?
  • Finish getting my winter clothes in order and doing the last bit of organizing in my sewing room

Sounds like a lot! I hope to get most of it done on Friday night so that I can focus on some cupcakes for Cash' birthday. If I stick to it Friday night we can have most of the weekend for fun, relaxed family time. This is pretty interesting to see which items stay on my list from week to week. We'll see.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee