Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Five Good Things

Life has been such a mixed bag lately of wonderful, awesome things - and some not so good things. I'm having a playful night, it's nearing autumn, my daughter is arriving, my school quarter is winding down. Life has a delicious rhythm and I'm enjoying the dance. (And Maggie has married; did I mention that?) Five good things seems fun to write this evening - and fun is very much under-rated!
  • Fresh, new, white curtains with blue trim (not red!) hanging as a backdrop to mis-matched pieces of blue glass. How beautiful! (and straight)
  • Beautiful, dark stain on my re-finished coffee table.
  • Soon to be restored vintage high chair for baby Chase. This unbelievable find, matching the Cosco pieces I'd already re-finished, comes through Freecycle. I heart Freecycle - check it out please!
  • Splendid mums reminding me that even as winter whispers; flowers bloom.
  • Tasty dinner, not cooked by me, and peaceful companionship while dishes are not done by me!

I hope you have five wonderful things; and many, many more!

~Lee

1 comment:

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee