Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Who Did This?


It couldn't have been me. Nope, no way. It could not have been me, because I've been sewing for more than 27 years now (I had to think about that for a split second as I typed) and I would never, ever, no certainly not, sew curtains that hang a full 3 (count 'em, 3!!) full inches lower on one side than the other. Nah, could not have been me. And, if I were to make such an unbelievable mistake, I'd surely not do it while sewing in red thread, using a zig zag stitch, against a white background in order to accentuate this gross error.

They look all right with the sewing machine desk in front though.




Cheers!

~Lee

2 comments:

  1. I'm so distracted by the HUGE, beautiful window that I'm not sure I'd even notice 6", let alone 3"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dana. And I love the bright curtains on the sides.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee