Tuesday, April 29, 2008

5 Good Things




  • The yellow against blue on my kitchen table is a REALLY good thing! It just makes me want to stomp a little on the way to the kitchen sink
  • Monty's face makes me laugh! Have you seen Monty? I bet he makes you laugh too!


  • My grandson singing to me this morning on the phone, "Are you coming to see me, Malee??"
  • Busy students looking for obscure bits of knowledge; and I know where to find them!
  • Malusa's beautiful bags; her smiling face and the warmth of her friendship.

Today, I did not strain or struggle for five good things, today, I stop myself before the list becomes cumbersom to my few and patient readers. I am oh so very blessed.



~Lee

2 comments:

  1. Aaahhh, you always make me feel better. Thanks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 good things....what a great way to remind ourselves of our blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee