Monday, April 21, 2008

More than Quarters in my pocket

Here she is, all stitched up. Isn't this just too cute?


A nice little project bag, this holds a handful of embroidery floss, my little scissors and a few odds and ends. She's just a little wonky and so also included are the pieces for the second bag which I will swap. Those colors just make me grin - I can't help it. And you know what's funny about that is that there was a time in my life when I absolutely loathed yellow. I find these days that I'm craving yellow.

This project was fun; and it can be entirely handstiched. I think I'll be making several more and you'll be able to find them at Malee's Market soon enough. Have a bright and delightful Tuesday everyone.

1 comment:

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee