
Pick up tag end flowers for flower girl dotee completed doll pics maybe tomorrow tonight - she's a cutie Pick up tag ends for pincushions No pics needed, you saw all but now there are hearts and flowers on top :)
Get boxes for mailing Typing anything about this will only result in a confession about my other fabric store purchases so, 'nuff said.
Sew on pincushion flowers - Tonight!
Sew on dotee doll flowers - Tonight!
Pack for mailing Well, ready to close up the packages as soon as these tiny bits are complete
Finish applique on apron Pictures tomorrow
Finish Dana Dotee - This is my only weekend STAR item, and I'm looking forward to it, I think it will be fun to have only one thing to work on.
Post all items - Monday
Get cookie recipe to go with apron
Not a bad list of accomplishments for the week methinks. I'm looking forward to a low production weekend. Of course, that's if you don't count the regular stuff like laundry, bedmaking, vacuuming and other unmentionables.
This shall be a weekend of self-care and rest. I'm looking forward to it.
And..........no comments about how I'm looking forward to the weekend and it's only Wednesday.




A very nice list of accomplishments...good job! I think it feels just as good listing what you got done after you did it, as well as before. Does that make sense?
ReplyDeleteI won't say antyhing about the weekend still being 2 DayS AWAY!
Things to do and things already done makes an interesting post.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the visit to see my hallucinating flowers.
WooHoo!! The Dana Dotee is on the To-Do list for this weekend!! I can hardly wait!!
ReplyDelete