Friday, April 18, 2008

Quarters in my pocket


Hey - despite my terrible picture taking skills - can't you just tell that this is going to be a cute little purse? It's just tiny, for coins, maybe a lipstick. I love it more everytime I look at it.

So getting this little cutie sewn up was on my To-Do list yesterday. And, it's still not done. It might get done this weekend, along with....Tada....

Weekend To-Do List
  • Finish up bejeweled - hairpieces
  • Mail bejeweled She's not really quite mailed, but she's all packed to go, closer to the swap date
  • Finish up flower child dotee and Dana Dotee and mail More on this next week!
  • Embroider apron and sew together - Man, that's a lot more time consuming than it looked! But I am enjoying this and look forward to doing more on this project next week.
  • Clean up bird cages! (now that they have food, they deserve clean!) Soon babies, I promise, this week!
  • Laundry (UGH!) I couldn't avoid this one
  • Water plants
  • PCC for Smoothies ala Crazy Aunt Purl Blueberry Bliss
  • Groceries - what have I been eating???
  • Finish up the coin purse - It's not completely done, but I'm betting it will be Monday evening. It's soooo cute!

Doesn't seem like much, does it? I'm hoping to get out and about some too - I'd like to go to Ye Olde Curiosity Shop this weekend to pick up a chain for a necklace which my mother left to me. And, I'd like to take a walk. Yes, I'd really like to take a walk. How much do you think I'll feel like that after the dentist does the prep work for my crown this afternoon? I'm betting that I just read all weekend and get none of this stuff done! I'm working on Obama's book, The Audacity of Hope, The Knitting Club and starting Eckhart Tolle's Power of Now..

I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I'm saving 5 Good things for after the dentist - about when I'm going to need to be thinking of good things I think.


2 comments:

  1. I thought about doing a weekend to do list, but I don't think I want the pressure ; ) There are things I could do, but it's the weekend and I want to relax. Good luck at the dentist. And your little purse is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this purse is just the cutest thing! One of my students printed the pattern for me; it's free online. I'll get it and send the link...it's sooooo easy! I'd be done if my sewing machine wasn't kaput...Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee