Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blatantly Avoiding Big Thoughts

And, cleaning my disgusting house! So, I stopped to read a few blogs, some new and fun ones and then I thought about reviewing my To-Do list...sometimes I think I like making lists more than I like doing lists. Here's the update (I live such an exciting life!)

  • Finish embroidering the apron - Almost...just a few more buds to do - right after this post!
  • Do the applique on the apron - Yes!
  • Sew the apron together - Not a prayer - Ha!
  • Finish two dotee dolls - Later this evening...I'm stewing about them now
  • One pincushion So close that I can cross off without guilt...she just lacks a little rose on top.
    • Clean the bathroom - I did the hardest part (and you know what that is!) Now, everything else doesn't look so bad.
    • Laundry - I might just skip this week...who needs clean socks?
    • Finish Obama's Audacity - Close, way close, but since he kissed my grandson, maybe I'm exempt from truly having to understand (Note: There's something very important hidden in this concept somewhere...it worries me)
    • ook for a dresser to refinish - okay, I came to my senses for the moment, besides, there was nothing appealing at Goodwill

    Now, if that wasn't just the silliest waste of a blog post, I'm not sure what else it was. Hanging my head. I've had a lovely morning, I'm having a chicken breast and some sort of purple cauliflour for dinner and the big thoughts are still jellin...back to stitching now. Hope your weekend is equally pleasant.




    3 comments:

    1. If every blog post had to be a good one, I would be in big trouble : )
      The close up of the pincushion reminds me of a loaf of round pumpernickel rye bread : )

      ReplyDelete
    2. oh oh - it's supposed to look like chocolate cake - crooked, like every cake I've ever made!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Well, with a rose on top it will definitely look like a cake!

      ReplyDelete

    Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee