Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finished!


I declare - she's all done. I had such fun! I think she's a bit larger than a dotee doll should be...but I sure enjoyed this little project. I hope my swap partner likes her as much as I do.
She wears rubies, emeralds and topaz, and offers up to her sovreign, rubies, pearls and diamonds.

If you look very closely, you can see the many mistakes and a bit of "I'm learning to do this by the seat of my pants..." but even so, I think she's quite lovely. Now, she needs a name. Suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. No ideas on a name but she certainly is lovely! I've never heard of a dotee doll before. I'm going to have to look it up - what a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! A name...Sakura maybe? It means cherry blossoms. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee