
Well! I needed a break from all that reminiscing - how about you? I finished up this cute little Dollie. But almost didn't. Do you know how hot it is in Seattle? Do you have any idea? Good grief! If it's 84 outside, it's probably 105 in my apartment. I'm sure some of the stitches in her braids aren't quite tight. But - You should have seen her before I managed to do dollie surgery on her face, Boris Karlov I tell you - think about that if you want an evening chuckle, Boris in Pink with flowers in his hair, flowers everywhere!
I want to send this off to a very dear friend who has been supportive and encouraging and the winner of my Pay - It - Forward Give- Away. I hope you like her (and I hope you can fix the loose stitches should you find yourself standing in a pool of teeny, tiny beads!) I am grateful for your kindness. ~Lee




Veri nice... my friend, very nice...
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend