To-Do – Weeks Goals
I do have a few, though I intend to take it really easy this week. My back has sort of been screaming at me all weekend now, so I think it’s a good time to do some re-evaluating, some relaxing and maybe some slow walking about my neighborhood; maybe I can get a few photos without shadows! If it seems big, remember, next weekend is a long one. I need it, how about you?
- Get a few plants to begin to finish those 4 count ‘em 4! Terrariums I never finished which now take up the entire kitchen table. Photo to follow – after they’re all done of course
- Finish up two altered dominoes
- Grocery store
- Bird cages!! (If you came to buy my bird - one is for sale- you would find me to be the most neglectful bird owner you've ever encountered at the moment)
- Finish up the six little pouches I’ve begun
- Finish up Chase’ blanket – I’m about 50% there now
- If all of this goes really fast and I get things finished; I have a few pincushions already cut out that I’d to play around and maybe finish
- Finish The Audacity of Hope and The Secret Life of Bees
Not so bad I think. Quite do-able. And mostly really enjoyable tasks. This promises to be a quiet, easy week. How about you?
Oh! I'm looking for a scrap of fabric...about 12 X 12 - which has running shoes, or some running shoes and other shoes, or maybe tennis shoes and soccer balls. Has anyone seen something like that?
LeeA




No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee