Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Morning

I so did not want to post anything today. I had a really rotten, lonely, sad Friday night. I tried to finish those zippers; I really did try. I thought I had it all figured out. Zip (hahaha). I went to bed way early, kept getting up, can't remember if I ate and I am generally still feeling sorry for myself. Some days I get it, and some days I don't and last night I sure didn't. I feel like stomping and yelling and breaking china. So...what is there to be done about it? I'm going walking.... I'm going to try and let five good things in. As they say, acknowledge the feeling and let it pass, as feelings do. I sure hope.

2 comments:

  1. We all have rotten days. Even on your rotten days you are pretty productive and engaged. I hope your stress flew off as you were walking. I hope you enjoyed your solitude rather than feeling lonely. When the lonelies hit they can be brutal. I think it's the stage of life we're in. Children grown and away. I am the organizer among my friends, so if I don't organize gatherings they generally don't happen.
    Hope Sunday has been better and tomorrow even lovelier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, I had a serging instructor give me some easy fail proof zipper instsructions. I'll see if I can find them in that mess I call a filing cabinet and I'll send them or post them here for you.
    huggs, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee