Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Friday Night Knitting Club Give-away

It wasn't so bright of me not to mention a deadline for the book give-away. So! after the fact I have set a deadline! Leave me a comment, here or there before Sunday. I'll draw names while the others in my house watch the race. Of course, I am far too green and far too cool to watch the race myself. Oh c'mon! I was born and raised (sort of)in Indianapolis. Sort of because I was born on a military installation so not quite Indianapolis and sort of raised because my family moved between Munich and Indianapolis every three years of my life. Then, I spent most of my adult life less than a mile from the track. We all swear that we hate the race; we certainly hate the trash, the bad behavior, the crowds and all that goes with a MAJOR EVENT. But, we can't quite help but get sucked into the race a little bit. I have to tell you, race car drivers seem to me to be some of the most thoughtful, generous and conscious celebrities that I know. Do you suppose it's all that dancing with death business?

ANYWAYS! Leave your comments before I hear, "Ladies and Gentlemen, START YOUR ENGINES!" and I'll complete the drawing by the end of the race. It's a really fun book, I can't wait to send it off.

And, just an aside, the series of posts begun with "The Real Story" have been moved to MamaLeeA. I hope you drop by there on occasion.

~LeeA

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with those zippers. I am afraid to try! You be sure to tell us if it really is all that simple and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS! All I had to do was rip back about a half inch into the little corner seams. Voilla...it all fit perfectly after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. count me in

    dolls123[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee