Wow...three posts and it's not yet noon! Please don't stop at the top post; I hope you read down and see my most recent give-away of a really fun book. This is just a quick, informative post. I'd like to let you know about MamaLeeA.
After reviewing some of the emails which I recieved after my recent plunge into my past, I have made a decision to separate those parts of my blogging into another blog. I like the name! I find it quite fitting that an Irish, American Indiana woman should have an Italian sounding name on her blog. What do you think?
I'll keep posting here; probably here much more than there, this blog is fun for me - the other blog is more like work/therapy and so it'll be much slower to update I think. Shortly, I will go through the tedious process of lifting those posts from here and replacing them on MamaLeeA and then, soon enough, I will begin sharing the rest of my journey. I sure hope you stop by from time to time. Leave a comment to let me know you've visited - like all of us, I like that.
LeeA
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I like the name. I don't think I could keep track of 2 blogs though. I could separate my Eowyn drama from the rest of my stuff though.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good posting! Glad we ran across each other!