Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Ya Just Gotta Read This!
Sometimes, oh sometimes you read something so funny that you just want everyone to read it! Maybe this is violating blogging etiquette - I've no witty post of my own but I'm taking up blogspace anyway....I don't care - go have yourself a good laugh or two at Crazy Aunt Purl's today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This made me "holla" it was so witty and funny.
ReplyDeleteWe all do and think some crazy stuff. How crazy am I? I quit my job after 9 1/2 years because I was afraid I'd do something to my boss that would put me in the news headlines. How crazy am I? I say hello as I walk around in Boston even though I know more than half of the people won't respond, which makes me feel crazy some time. I can understand teenagers not speaking back (although they often do), but sweet-looking "old" people?
Thanks for sharing this site.