Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Give Away


Leave me a comment, I'll somehow draw names from a hat and send off this gently used, read once novel. It was a fun read, touching, meaningful - a really great diversion. And.....it'll give you knitting fever if you don't already have it!
Tschuss ~Lee

6 comments:

  1. I'm leaving a comment, but not to enter the drawing. I wanted to thank you for the honesty in telling your story - it inspired me to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana...that means a lot. I want to let you know though that I'm going to create a new blog for the series of stories. I'll work on that this week and let you know that name. I just think it would be more appropriate in its own space. Hugs hugs hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to enter your giveaway. I've heard a lot of great things about this book. Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it too late to enter?

    Thank you for all your honesty and generosity!

    Blessings,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not so bright of me to have no closing date, eh? So no, it's not too late...I'll close the comments on Saturday and draw names on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by here! Thanks tons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good read. I'd love to be entered in this drawing. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee