Thursday, May 22, 2008

Christmas Quilt



I promised this photo a long time ago. Step son was in no hurry but he finally took this wonderful photo for us. Just in case you think I only make little tiny things. He thinks this quilt is wonderful and actually, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. He sent the photos today, and I just wanted to share it. Till tomorrow ~ LeeA

3 comments:

  1. Lee, what a beautiful quilt! Really! You should be quite proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt. I'm impressed. Not only do I wish I could sew like my mother, I wish I could sew like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is awesome! What do you mean, you're learning how to knit? You probably already knit half your friends under the table! (whatever THAT means)

    - Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Like all of you, I thrive on them. I do not ask that you agree, I do not ask that you even understand; but I like to know that you have been here. ~Lee